- When was the original kick-off of the campaign?
- What was the goal at that time?
- What projects were on the list?
- Replace roof
- sound proofing downstairs dining room
- energy audit
- painting front door
- How much was pledged initially?
- How much was collected?
- How much is still uncollected?
What projects have been completed, and how much did they cost?
|1||Install acoustic tiles in dining room||2015||$5,000||installed by volunteers|
|3||Perform energy audit||2016||$0||volunteer donation by Tim Harvey|
|4||Spray foam insulation underside of sanctuary roof||2016||$22,000||Foam Alone|
|5||Insulate sanctuary walls, vestry ceiling||2017||$20,000||Quality Insulation|
|6||Air sealing ceiling and rear portion of church||2017||$2,000||Jason|
|7||Replace all light bulbs with LEDs||2016||$1,000||installed by volunteers|
Questions: Alison Bentley, Monica Pilman.