Due to the Covid19 virus and the Delta Variant we are unable to accept meeting space submissions at this time. For this reason the Link to Meeting Space Request form below has been disabled. It is our hope to reevaluate approving meeting space requests on 12-1-21. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use this Online Meeting Space Request Form to submit a meeting space/calendar request for an upcoming church related event.
If you would like to submit a hardcopy request, paper forms are available in the church office. Place the completed form in the Church Office Administrator's mail cubby in the church office.
The church office administrator will send you an email to confirm your meeting space reservation if an email address is provided on the form. Otherwise a hardcopy confirmation will be placed in your committee mail cubbie in the church office. You can also check the Church Calendar to verify your meeting space reservation.
Room Guide - Main Level
- Visitor Center (formerly the church office) - small room behind the sanctuary with table and chairs; capacity 6-8 persons
- Vestry - large open space with tables and chairs (setup required); capacity 75 persons
- Alliance Room - parlor-like setting with a sofa and various individual chairs; capacity roughly 15 persons
- Sanctuary - seating in fixed pews that face forward; capacity 220 persons
- Alcott Room - also known as the Nursery
- Upstairs Kitchen - small galley kitchen with access to the Vestry and Alliance Room
Room Guide - Lower Level:
- Downstairs Kitchen - large kitchen with island in middle; appropriate for group cooking projects
- Downstairs Dining Room - large open space (on weekends) appropriate for large meetings (setup required); capacity roughly 75 persons
- Channing Room - classroom
- Dewey Room - large open classroom; folding chairs would have to be brought in from (and returned to) bottom of stairway; capacity 10-15 persons
- Emerson Room - large open classroom; folding chairs would have to be brought in from (and returned to) bottom of stairway; capacity 10-15 persons